CHEDDAR PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
TO WHICH ALL PARISHIONERS ARE INVITED
WILL BE HELD AT
HANNAH MORE COTTAGE
WEDNESDAY 20TH APRIL 2016
AT 7.00 PM
- To receive apologies for absence
- To receive a Police update for 2015-16
- To receive a presentation from John Pimblott & Simon Childs about the Cheddar Community Partnership
- To receive a presentation on the role of the Village Agent by Lucille Sims
- To approve and sign the minutes of the Annual Parish Meeting 2015
- To receive a report on progress towards a solution to the problem of anti-social driving in the Village
- To adopt the draft Charity Accounts (displayed at the meeting)
- To receive the Chairman of Council’s annual report
- To present the Cheddar Service to the Community Awards
- Public Participation
Cllr Mrs Christina Brown – Chairman
13th April 2016
This meeting is open to all, but only those on the electoral roll for the Parish are eligible to vote on any matters requiring resolution.
As part of the FITCHEDDAR launch on Monday 29th February, Cheddar Medical Centre’s Dr Baines is trying to collect data before and after the launch on levels of ‘fit’ activity within Cheddar. He is using a short 8 question survey to do this at:
Please can as many Cheddar residents as possible complete the survey. We will go round again in about 6 months time and fingers crossed there will be a difference.
More information on FitCheddar below:
Cheddar Parish Council is now seeking nominations for the above award for services to the community during 2015.
Is there someone in our community who you think should be recognised and rewarded for their services?
Cheddar residents are asked to consider nominating an individual who they believe has given or contributed, above and beyond what would be expected, for the benefit of our local community.
Application forms are available from The Parish Council offices or can be downloaded here: Community Award
The closing date for applications is 4th March 2016.